Download Pangu Jailbreak 1.1 [English] for iOS 9.3.3
2) Connect your (jailbroken or not) iOS device to your computer with an MFi-certified Lightning cable.
3) If you’re already jailbroken, then enter jiggle mode and delete the old Pangu or PP app from your Home screen, then reboot your device to enter what’s known as ‘no jailbreak mode.’
Note: you are doing this because you are going to re-side-load the updated Pangu app (v1.1). Don’t worry, Cydia and your tweaks will still be there. If you’re not already jailbroken, you can skip step 3 entirely.
4) Launch the Cydia Impactor app.
5) Go to your Downloads folder and find the IPA file you downloaded.
6) Drag the IPA file over the Cydia Impactor window.
7) You will now be asked to enter your Apple ID. We suggest using a burner Apple ID for security reasons. Click the blue OK button when you enter it.
Now enter the password for the Apple ID you entered, then click on the blue OK
9) Cydia Impactor will now begin the side-loading process.
10) After it completes you’ll see the Pangu app on your Home screen. Launch the Settings app and go to General > Device Management.
11) You should see your Apple ID under the Developer App header, tap on it.
12) Now, tap on the blue Trust button by your Apple ID:
13) A prompt will appear, so tap on the red Trust button.
14) Now that the developer certificate is trusted, you can go to your Home screen and launch the Pangu app.
15) When prompted to allow notifications, tap on the OK button.
16) Next, tap on the Use embedded certificate effective until April 2017 check mark to make sure it’s enabled, and then tap on the Start button.
17) When prompted, press the sleep button to lock your device. After a few seconds, you should see the following notifications on your Lock screen:
18) Stay put, and your device should respring shortly. When it boots back up, you should be able to launch Cydia and access your jailbreak tweaks again.
19) To verify that you have the 1-year Beijing enterprise certificate, simply open the Settings app and navigate to General > Device Management, and it should be there.
Congratulations! You now have the 1-year enterprise certificate on your jailbroken iOS 9.3.3 device with the updated Pangu 1.1 app.